FAQ About Our Virtual Call Center Agency.
- Can I work in every state in the U.S.? No. excluded states are California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Wisconsin.
- How many hours can I work? Each client has different requirements, but most require 15 to 20 hours per week. Plus, you are able to work has many hours you want.
- When do I get paid? Direct deposit will be process on the 15th and the last day of each month. You are responsible to process your own taxes ever year. A 1099 form will be mailed out at the end of the year.
- What is the required equipment? Basic Phone Line (No features), Desktop or Laptop, Internet Service, Keyboard and Mouse, Call Center Headset, USB Headset, Monitors.
- What are the minimum requirements to register? Must be 18 or older, Pass a background test, Must have a Social Security Number. Some clients require a drug test.
- Why do I pay for training? Because, you are NOT an employee of Beyond Standard Solution LLC or Arise Virtual Solutions. You are an Independent Contractor paying to get certified to service and get the knowledge of the client of your choice. Certification classes range from $20 to $150 Dollars.
- How much will I get paid? Depending on the client, hourly rates range from $9 to $14 Dollars an hour. Some clients have incentives, You will get all the money you make (In exception to our IBO fee).
- What is an IBO fee? Beyond Standard Solution LLC will deduct an IBO fee of $50 Dollars each pay period. Why? Arise charges a portal usage fee of $19.75 per agent, which is included in the $50 Dollars. And For standard business administration expenses such as payroll, business licensing, computer and personnel software, marketing, accounting fees, lawyer fees and Especially for agent support and help. We are here for you to succeed. We are all a Team!
- Who is my main contact? You should always reach out to Beyond Standard Solution LLC first, we will guide you and assist you with any issues.